Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit Checks from Anywhere, Anytime
With Mobile Check Deposit, or "remote deposit capture" you can deposit personal checks safely and securely from anywhere you have access to a mobile device—all without having to visit a branch or ATM.
Prior to submitting your application for Mobile Check Deposit, make sure you are currently enrolled in eStatements.
Simply follow these 10 easy steps to start using Mobile Check Deposit today!
- Fill out and submit an application to set up your mobile deposit services.
- For an individual application, CLICK HERE.
- For a joint application, CLICK HERE.
- After your application has been approved, log into our LFCU App.
- Select “Deposit” on the navigation panel at the bottom of your screen.
- Select "Deposit a check" and choose which account you would like to deposit into.
- Enter your check amount on your smartphone/tablet.
- On the back of your check, write your Signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only” as listed below.
- The application will then ask you to "Take photos" on the front and back of your check, follow the instructions as stated on the application.
- Confirm your deposit amount and hit submit.
- Make sure that your deposit was accepted.
- And that's it! You've successfully deposited your check pending its approval.