Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile check deposit, or “remote deposit capture” allows you to deposit a check directly into your account by taking a picture of it with your compatible smartphone or tablet.
Simply follow these 10 easy steps to start using Mobile Check Deposit today!
- Fill out and submit an application to set up your mobile deposit services.
- For an individual application, CLICK HERE.
- For a joint application, CLICK HERE.
- After your application has been approved, log into our LFCU App.
- Select “Deposit” on the navigation panel at the bottom of your screen.
- Select "Deposit a check" and choose which account you would like to deposit into.
- Enter your check amount on your smartphone/tablet.
- On the back of your check, write your Signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only” as listed below.
- The application will then ask you to "Take photos" on the front and back of your check, follow the instructions as stated on the application.
- Confirm your deposit amount and hit submit.
- Make sure that your deposit was accepted.
- And that's it! You've successfully deposited your check pending its approval.