Members, Our #1 Goal is to keep you and our staff safe while transacting business.
We are reopening our lobbies on Thursday, September 10th with the following guidelines:
- Masks are required by all Staff and Members (masks are provided if needed)
- There is a maximum limit of people allowed within the branch to comply with CDC’s recommendation for safe social distancing (Staff will continually manage this limit with walk-up and scheduled appointments, so as not to exceed the maximum recommended occupancy. During this time, we ask that you keep your party to a minimum)
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout each branch
- Floor markers are set to ensure proper social distancing per CDC guidelines
- Deep cleaning of the branches is conducted every day, plus disinfecting throughout the day and after each appointment
- LFCU staff’s temperatures and wellness checks are performed each day
- We have added sneeze/cough guards at each station for added protection
- Air purifiers have been installed
Important: If you or someone in your family is experiencing any of the possible COVID-19 symptoms, please contact us by phone so that we can find the best way to serve you, while keeping everyone safe.
We want to thank each and every one of our members for their patience and understanding in this current environment. We are blessed to be able to serve you!