Lanier Federal Credit Union is committed to helping you defend yourself from fraud and identity theft. The following information will help you prevent fraud.
- Lanier Federal Credit Union will never call you to request information you received via text message (SMS) or pressure you to reset your online banking login password
- Don't trust caller ID. Caller ID may be modified to show Lanier Federal Credit Union as the caller
- Never provide your online banking login credentials, one-time password, account number, or personal information by email, text, or phone. Call Lanier Federal Credit Union at (770) 503-1765 to confirm that the request is legitimate.
- Don't give information over the phone if you receive a call stating that a transaction is canceled, even if the caller claims to be from Lanier Federal Credit Union. Please contact Lanier Federal Credit Union at (770) 503-1765 to inquire about the transaction.
- Never click on links in unsolicited emails or text messages.
- Don't give an unsolicited caller remote access to your computer.